Well, you can, but there are some things you need to know. YOU can’t delete a single review; only Facebook can do that. But you can disable reviews from your business page.
The catch here is, it eliminates check-ins and the map as well. But that is not important for businesses like schools or service area organisations such as roofers or plumbers.
Facebook users will continue to see your business listing.
Follow the instructions below on how to disable and or turn off the reviews on your Facebook page:
- Open facebook.com on your desktop or laptop (does not work on mobile)
- Navigate to your Facebook Business page
- Click on “Settings” at the top.
- On the left-hand side click “Edit Page.”
- Next click on “Reviews.”
- Now move the slider “Show Reviews” to the “OFF” position and click save changes.
Disabling will NOT cause any reviews to be deleted.
It will only hide them from your business page. If you enable again at a later date, all previous reviews will come back.
If you decide to reactivate at a later date, all it takes is going back to the settings page and moving the slider to “On.”